Thank you for all the memories. When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. -Dian Fossey

Play AJ!

July 5, 2015

The day after Independence Day!

Hey Jammers! I made my promise posting TWICE  today, and I am! First off, the reason for the title is not only that yesterday was American Independence Day, and well, I happen to live in America, and that was a celebration for me! All I saw was a firework show, nothing big. Apart from yesterday, today there is a loose amount of updates that I couldn't come up with a specific title for, as Animal Jam has failed to release any items at all in Jam Mart Clothing/Furniture.
   
            The first update is the addition of the Llamas, a week ago.
                         


Unfortunately, I am suspended until (hopefully) tomorrow, so I can not get one :( 
Plus, I don't have 10 diamonds, I have 8! When I get 10, I believe I will name my llama Fauna Clevergirl. *sigh* I got suspended from a false report :\

The second update is about a new store, releasing Topiary bushes  in Sarepia Forest! Yay! I thought they were gone for good when they left the Museum Shop in Appondale.


I wish there was one for Non Members, because I could buy it on my backup account! (The one I have been using the past few days.) I think they should start adding the newer Animals.

And last but not least, sold in Epic Wonders..........




The majestic RUBY BIRTHSTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geez, that's expensive. I could afford it on my main, but still, that's expensive. I need to get one because my birthday is in July....



Well, anyway, have some great Jamming this evening, and remember to JAM ON! See you next time :)

(Also- any fans wanting to buddy me may do so, and feel free to send in questions by Jam a Gram, on my ask page, or ask me to meet you somewhere in Jamaa and we can chat!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For a Better Commenting Time:
1. No Swearing
2. No being mean to others
3. No BAD behavior! (Like talking about inappropriate topics) Please follow these rules or Mr. Cookie will eat you.
And, be sure to have a good time! These rules will make you AND the other readers happy.