Thank you for all the memories. When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. -Dian Fossey

Play AJ!

July 5, 2015

Animal Jam Blogging.

It seems like EVERYBODY's starting to loose interest in AJ blogging...
My friend Snowypaw,
My friend Mimi5000,
and me.
But I'm coming back. So is my friend Mimi, she came back with Animal Jam Newspaper. I certainly recommend it, check it out here.
I would like it if Snowy made a return on her blog (posted more often), the Animal Jam Frost.*(I keep linking blogs so I can help my friends). If you could give her a kind word of encouragement, that would mean a lot! Give her a comment, promote her blog, or follow her on social media! (links on her blog). I've been starting to play Animal Jam more recently, if you may have noticed. The only problem is that I am suspended until Tuesday or Monday... so I am playing on my backup, LondonpieBackup.
As for me, I am making another post today, and possibly a new video  on my channel! Except my editor expired.........  if you want my youtube expect less before my birthday on July 22 (I am getting a new Laptop).




If you live in the U.S, hope you had a great fourth of July yesterday!!

Jam On!

(thanks for OVER 9,000 VIEWS)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For a Better Commenting Time:
1. No Swearing
2. No being mean to others
3. No BAD behavior! (Like talking about inappropriate topics) Please follow these rules or Mr. Cookie will eat you.
And, be sure to have a good time! These rules will make you AND the other readers happy.