Thank you for all the memories. When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. -Dian Fossey

Play AJ!

September 16, 2014

What you missed

"Three words, eight letters, so difficult to say.
They're stuck inside of me, they try and stay away.
But this is too important to let them have their way.
I need to do it now, I must do it today.
I am sorry."







Hello Jammers! Londonpie here...... Sorry I uhh didn't post... I was. 

Uh,

Sorry?

Jammers, you know I have been saying this and It's not time to go. I think I need "Blogging Rehab" to get on my schedule, plus school has started and I get out REAAAAAAAAALY late. (Check AJCS time when it says 4:30 PM, that's when I get out of school.)

So, to start out with the day's post, here are the furniture items you missed from this week to last week, if you haven't been checking out AJ.



The Eqyptian Set has come to Animal Jam, and it seems to have finished, so you'll have to look and see for more furniture items and clothing items in the shops.


So far, I'd give this set a rating of 6/10.
It's shiny, but really members-only in terms of looking at those items, only 2 or 3 of them are NM,


Here, now look at the clothing items of the day, and what you missed:


This "Epic" Hat is found in Epic Wonders, So to speak.

The Fez is the newest item in Jam mart clothing.



That's just about it for "New" items.



But, if you'd like, be sure to get the sugar gliders in the Pet Shop in the Diamond Shop.


....Then Again, That's all for today!


-Londonpie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For a Better Commenting Time:
1. No Swearing
2. No being mean to others
3. No BAD behavior! (Like talking about inappropriate topics) Please follow these rules or Mr. Cookie will eat you.
And, be sure to have a good time! These rules will make you AND the other readers happy.