Thank you for all the memories. When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. -Dian Fossey

Play AJ!

March 21, 2014

New author- neros1234!

Hi everyone! Neros1234 here! Thanks for stopping by this awesome blog. I am a new author on here, I will post every Friday. If you'd like to email me, my email is:
owlcitylover86@gmail.com
If you'd like to check out my blog, click here.
And that's about it! I'll update about whatever next Friday is about on Animal Jam!
Jam on,
~

5 comments:

  1. Neros! Do you like the "Cruise crew" picture? And I am going on vacation this week but bringing my laptop so maybe you and me could keep in touch with Jamaa through e mail. Snowypaw (A commentor) is going to become a author! That's just a hint! Many people may become authors, and when it is needed, I'll make one of them Admin. Great job on the post!

    ~ Londonpie AJ (Who approves of your awesomeness.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All right! Great! Should I have posted a regular post yesterday like Snowypaw did? Because I can if you want me to. And have fun on vacation!!!!!
      Jam on,
      ~neros1234

      Delete
    2. Yeah, if it is information that isn't posted on my blog.

      Delete
  2. I posted the new item and anything else i noticed!

    ReplyDelete

Rules For a Better Commenting Time:
1. No Swearing
2. No being mean to others
3. No BAD behavior! (Like talking about inappropriate topics) Please follow these rules or Mr. Cookie will eat you.
And, be sure to have a good time! These rules will make you AND the other readers happy.