Thank you for all the memories. When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. -Dian Fossey

Play AJ!

November 19, 2013

Things to announce and new items

Hey Jammers, today is a bright Tuesday ( dark night! ) and we have some new items.. and a special announcement! (heheh)


                                                             Today's new item is a Pencil Table.
                                                                               

Could work for a school work table!






And, that special announcement you jammers were hoping for-
I am going to upload all of my screen-casts to You tube! With a new account. Please don't think someone is copying me with this new account. Maybe not all of my videos. :P Edit: I am using my regular account. TaylorAJLondonpie

Jam On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For a Better Commenting Time:
1. No Swearing
2. No being mean to others
3. No BAD behavior! (Like talking about inappropriate topics) Please follow these rules or Mr. Cookie will eat you.
And, be sure to have a good time! These rules will make you AND the other readers happy.