Thank you for all the memories. When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. -Dian Fossey

Play AJ!

July 30, 2014

Heart Pillow: A short Post

Hey Jammers C: I have a bad cold and a mild headache, allergies, and a stuffed nose so I'm feeling miserable and tired right now. My mood is fine, I just feel different.... anyways, today's new item is a heart pillow.
                                                   

           Sorry for the giant delay in posts. Anyways, I also made a post on the Animal Jam Bang by Mimi5000. All i really did today was watch youtube videos and TV, and I also played Animal Jam. I'm feeling sick and under the weather so hang in there for me, jammers. I also made 1 youtube video. I do realize the fact you may have wondered where I was those days. I'll tell you. I was feeling......

                                                                     

LAZY. Yes, Lazy.


And this post is very short for a reason. I'm going to bed soon. Here's the news!



I made a Club Penguin Blog. I still dislike Nm's get less on CP, but I still play. My blog address is: http://cpclash.blogspot.com/

Please visit it! <3


:Yawns: Goodnight, jammers, and here's my latest video before I go:




Hope you can sub to my youtube channel. I'm out of here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For a Better Commenting Time:
1. No Swearing
2. No being mean to others
3. No BAD behavior! (Like talking about inappropriate topics) Please follow these rules or Mr. Cookie will eat you.
And, be sure to have a good time! These rules will make you AND the other readers happy.