Thank you for all the memories. When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. -Dian Fossey

Play AJ!

July 15, 2014

Pizza Hats and Crabs

Hello Jammers. Today I will be posting about the new item called a Pizza Hat which is found in the Summer Carnival for 875 tickets. You wear these when you are pretending to be a pizza, or maybe even have a PARTY. And wear this HAT. Anyways, the good news is it is for ALL MEMBERS  :D

                                                             

And know here is the item on a wolf.


Nice item. What do you think?

I thought I should do item rating on this.

Here it is :P

Rating: 7/10

Reason: IT IS AWESOME. A silly item for all Members to wear.

Now before we watch today's Creature Feature, here is a little comment question.

Do you like these items? Have you gotten your pizza hat yet? Will you wear this in Jamaa?
Be sure to leave a comment below just about that.


Now like I said, here is the DE post.


Crabs choose their shells- even if they aren't shells. 
Be sure to click the link below to watch the video:

Well I have to go jammers!

Hope you have a Jam-tastic day!

Londonpie :-)

P.S- Sorry about the quality of the Umbrella hat post, I will fix that.






3 comments:

  1. Hello!!!
    I have not bought the pizza hat but I'm think of doing it......
    It would be daring to wear a pizza hat though......
    LOL
    And add me nikkibiscuit if you have anymore bubby space :) I just found your website 2 days ago and LOVE it!!! My did you not post yesterday? Just wondering:) LOL
    PLZ Reply!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope i didnt because I was REALLLYYYYY busy on Monday, anyways, I'll add you on AJ I have space. :P

      Delete

Rules For a Better Commenting Time:
1. No Swearing
2. No being mean to others
3. No BAD behavior! (Like talking about inappropriate topics) Please follow these rules or Mr. Cookie will eat you.
And, be sure to have a good time! These rules will make you AND the other readers happy.