Thank you for all the memories. When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. -Dian Fossey

Play AJ!

April 29, 2014

Tiki Lionfish

Hey there Jammers! Today is a rather late post, but I had TONSSSS of Homework and I just ate dinner with my family, so let's talk about today's new items and a AJHQ video. As you can see, this very grumpy looking tiki statue of Cosmo sold in Sunken Treasures looks like he needs his beauty sleep.

                                                         

Like the Liza statue- this has a very grumpy facial expression. I guess it has to do with the whole Tiki theme.

And as for today's DE video- which seems to be about Tierny Thys. She focuses on why the Atlantic Ocean is overpopulated with Lionfish.



A little bit of things I noticed in Jamaa....


Where has the River Race game gone? It's today's daily mystery....


I e-mailed AJ about this when the River Race game first went away and they replied with a simple "We don't want to give any spoilers" 

I might make a blog with a petition to make AJ bring River Race back. I hope everyone signs it if I make it, because who doesn't want River Race back? I'll send the whole thing to Animal Jam BY POST. That will work if E-mail doesn't work (Hopefully). 

Happy Facts!

It's Terrific Tuesday! Here's a fact that will make you smile.

Quokkas are marsupials that live in Australia... 




AND THEY SMILEEE!!!!!!



That's All the scoop on AJ for today...
Jam On!

P.S- Be sure to comment below about what you think will happen with the River Race!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For a Better Commenting Time:
1. No Swearing
2. No being mean to others
3. No BAD behavior! (Like talking about inappropriate topics) Please follow these rules or Mr. Cookie will eat you.
And, be sure to have a good time! These rules will make you AND the other readers happy.